When Blessing Box Mission first started in 2017 our Founder, Nathan Payton had no idea where to even begin. He had the concept but struggled in the next steps of it all. We want to take that stress and uncertainty away from you and now offer the opportunity for you to follow our plan and become a part of our mission, so you can begin making a direct impact in the lives of your neighbors. As a Blessing Box Mission Partner, you will become a part of an expanding and thriving nonprofit organization that allows you to focus on meeting the needs of your community and not the red tape of setting up a nonprofit. All BBMP's are independently operated and have their own leadership and strategic goals, but enjoy the support of BBM and other BBMP locations.
Here are some of the benefits of becoming a Blessing Box Mission Partner:
· Use of our logo and intellectual property
· BBM's marketing and fundraising support
· Access to monthly BBM Partner Meetings to collaborate not only with BBM Leadership but with other Partners around the country
· Step-by-step guide on resourcing supplies, boxes, box blueprints, and vendor information
· The SUPPORT of an established organization to help you through your questions as well as a partner to celebrate your successes and offer guidance when you need it most
· Plus access to potential grant funding through Blessing Box Mission
· ALL FOR FREE!
To learn more or to begin your Blessing Box Mission Partnership click below